Friday, June 27, 2008

Hangn' with Dad


Hey everyone! After a few days of not feeling so hot after my shots,
I'm doing a lot better. I forgot to tell you all that the doctor told me the
other day that I'm a big, strong, healthy boy. I'm now 24 inches long and
weigh 14lbs 15 oz!! Which are the 96th percentile and
98th percentile respectively for two month olds.
Don't act like your not impressed!

Tonight I was playing with my dad. Since he teaches summer school I
don't get to see him during the day, but in the afternoon it's go time! He's
like a big jungle gym, I'm learning how to push my way up his chest.
Dad says I'm practicing using my legs for when I play for the 49ers!

After that I was done and decided to once again nap in my favorite
place, my boppy. Time for a bath and then bed. Good Night!!

No comments: