Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Belated Practice Birthday (Parents fault)


After taking the unanimous vote that my parents
are master nub lords from nublordia...I was able to sneak some
computer skills time in to post my awesomeness birthday photos ever!!

Well considering it was my first birthday...I have no other basis for
comparison....but I will tell you it was legen (wait for it)...dary!!!


This chica is way too excited for me to get the party started!!
Did she have some rum in her yoohoo?

I think she was excited to give me my first run at my birthday!!
Thanks auntie Mall! I was super ready the next weekend after practicing with you!


One down...many to go!! My auntie mall loves me!!


This is the special bib my favorite auntie Mall bought me for my special day!!


Here is what a beautiful cake it was before I ripped into it
like a hungry hungry hippo!!

1 comment:

mallory said...

you need to update this!