Sunday, August 17, 2008

SF Trip for Moms B-day


For mom's birthday this year she wanted to go spend the day
in San Francisco. The trip was really fun, but started out bad.
In all the excitement those geniuses forgot me in the parking
lot. So if anyone feels compelled please call CPS on
these morons. How do you forget your only kid?!?!
Next we all we went walking, well they walked
I got to stay in my stroller and get pushed, around the
Embarcadero. It was a beautiful day around the bay, until
Auntie Mallory and Uncle Schuyler told me that
Alcatraz is for little kids who are bad to mom and dad.
So forget that CPS crack from earlier.
Here I am in my fuzzy fleece sweatshirt. Who wouldn't be
happy after being pushed around all day. It's good to be
the king!
Here's a picture of mom, dad, and me! We're hanging outon the pier before dinner. Well, their dinner, I had just
had dinner myself! On Sunday, before we went home we hung out
at Aunt Mallory and Uncle Schuyler's place. I got
my first chance to play the Wii. However, they all
seemed to forget that I'm a BABY!! I can't even sit up
on my own, let alone play video games! Idiots!
Get me a cell phone, I need to call CPS!

2 comments:

mallory said...

i'll call CPS for you baby tanner!

Dene' Ogles said...

You guys are funny! Looks like you had fun. I wish I was there on a day like today!!