Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Some new tricks!

Ok, so I've heard through the grapevine that some people
are sadden by my lack of posting. Well tell me, would you
want to wake this up? Look how comfortable and cute I
look (Insert your "awwww", here). Anyways, this trick
isn't new, I was born to sleep, but I'm so darn cute, that
mom and dad love taking my picture while I'm napping.
What weirdos. Just let me sleep in peace!!

This trick is new. I'm starting to learn how to hold a bottle
with my own two hands. Now I know this trick doesn't compare
to my ability to type on this blog or even knowing how to upload
pictures, but it is impressive. I started doing this with Grandma Patti
last week, and I've been practicing everyday since (Insert your "how
cute" here).

Here's another trick that isn't so new, but I'm getting better
at it. I'm able to stand for long periods with the help of
mom and dad. Only the super athletic people can do this!
Wait, what dad? You say most adults and children are able to do this?
By themselves? What a croc, you're just jealous at my
superior athleticism. Ignore that dude ,
go ahead, be amazed!

No comments: